SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS GREETINGS KELAS 7 SMP Read carefully and c hoose the best answer between A, B, C, D, and E . Text 1 is for questions no. 1 — 4
Faiz and Rizqi is in the cinema to watch a movie. Suddenly they meets Aji, Friend of Faiz outside of the cinema.
Faiz : Hello Aji, Good Afternoon.
Aji : Good Afternoon, Faiz (1)...? Faiz : I’m fine thank you and how about you? Aji : (2)...
Faiz : Oh, this is my friend, Rizki.
Aji : Hello Rizki, my name is Aji. (3)... Rizki : Hi, my name is Rizki. Nice to meet you too.
Faiz : Well Aji, I think we have to go now, the movie is started to play. Aji : Oh okay, (4)...
Faiz : See you.
1. a. nice to meet you b. where are you? c. How are you? d. glad to see you e. how is your mother?
2. a. I’m fine too. b. nice to meet you. c. good to see you. d. see you later. e. good afternoon.
3. a. How are you? b. Good afternoon. c. Nice to meet you. d. Glad to see you. e. See you later.
4. a. Where are you going? b. See you later.
c. How are you? d. Nice to meet you. e. How are you?
5. Ciko : ..., where are you going?
Vita : Good afternoon, I’ll have lunch at the canteen. Ciko : Let’s go together.
a. Good night. b. Good morning c. Good afternoon d. Good bye.
6. Ester : I’m Ester. How do you do? Fitri : ... I’m Fitriyani Maida. a. Are you ok?
b. How are you? c. How do you do. d. I am fine. e. Good morning.
7. Bobby : Hi, Ace. ...
Ace : Great! How about you? Bobby : It’s good, thanks. a. What are you doing? b. Where have you been? c. What is she doing? d. Glad to see you. e. How’s life?
8. The way to ask someone’s news is? a. How is life?
b. Where are you? c. What is that? d. Do you like it?
e. When is your birthday?
9. It’s seven o’clock in the morning. Gina will go to school. She says... to his parents. a. Good night
b. Good afternoon c. Good bye. d. Good morning. e. Good day.
10. It’s nine o’clock in the night. Gia will go to sleep. He says... to his parents a. Good night
b. Good afternoon c. Good bye. d. Good morning e. Good day.
11. Which one in the following is the expression of leave-taking? a. We have had a wonderful time.
b. How do you do? c. How are you today?
d. I am sorry, I have to leave now. e. I’m fine thanks.
12. Grace : I’m afraid, I’ll have to go now. Sinta : Yes, good night, Sinta
Grace : Good night, see you tomorrow.
The underlined words means that Sinta wanted to ... Grace a. Invite
c. Introduce d. Greet e. Hit
13. Before Widi goes to school in the morning, what she says to her parent? a. Chase my way.
b. Go away. c. Just go. d. Cheerio. e. Please leave.
14. Teacher : I think that’s all for today, any question? Students : No Miss.
Teacher : Alright, then see you tomorrow class! The underlined words expresses...
a. Congratulation. b. Apologizing. c. Leave taking. d. Greeting. e. Thanking.
15. You are sending a friend off at the airport.he is going on a holiday. Just before she boards the plane, you say to her...
a. Have a safe journey. b. Drive carefully. c. I am fine. d. Good job.
e. Do not come again.
Kunci Jawaban :
1. C 6. C 11. D
2. A 7. E 12. B
3. C 8. A 13. D
4. B 9. D 14. C