NAME : CLASS :
D. Skin 9. Do you like chocolate? Yes….
A.I done B.1 does C.I did D.I do 10. My mother ... in the kitchen every day.
D. cooking 11. eating - like -some – I- cake in good sentence is….
A.I like some eating cake B.I eating like some cake C.I like eating some cake
D. I like some cake eating
12. Where can you get any food if you hungry? I can get some food in ........
D. No, it is
C. post office
D. restaurant 13. have - lunch - we - to – want in good sentence is
A. We have to want lunch
B. We lunch to have want
C. We want to lunch have
D. We want to have lunch
14. Mr. Maman is explaining the lesson in classroom. He is a ........
15. Please change the sentence into negative form. She wears blouse and skirt for shopping.
8. Mr. Akbar has many hens. His hens give him some........
C. No, it is not
This is my school. The headmaster is in the office. There is a library near a classroom; my school has a
schoolyard and a toilet. In the yard there is a flag. There is a teacher in front of the classroom and thereare students in the garden.
4. Who is in front of classroom? He is........
1. Where is the headmaster? He is in........
A. the classroom
B. the office
D. toilet 2. There is a ... near a classroom.
D. toilet 3. My school has........
A. a schoolyard and a toilet
B. a classroom
C. toilet and waiting room D. Toilet and bench.
B. Yes, it is not
B. a teacher
D. school guard 5. It is a........
C. rainy day
D. sunny day 6. Mitha ... playing computer game.
7. Is this a bird? ... It is a butterfly
A. Yes, it is
A. she doesn’t wear blouse and skirt for shopping B. She doesn’t wears blouse and skirt for shopping C. She don’t wear blouse and skirt for shopping
D. She don’t wears blouse and skirt for shopping.
D. How 28.11.50. It is…….
B. a quarter past eight
A. a quarter to eight
D. ten minutes past eleven 29. 08.45. It is…..
C. ten minutes to eleven
B. ten minutes to twelve
A. ten minutes past twelve
D. a quarter past nine 30. 01.50. It is…..
C. 04.05 D.11.05 27…..time is it now?
26. It is five to four
C. a quarter to nine
A. ten minutes to two
D. hen 34. The snake can…..
d. rabbit 33. The…….can hop.
B. ten minutes to one
D. bird 32. It can bark like….
D. ten minutes past one 31. We can fly like…..
C. ten minutes past two
25. It is quarter to eleven
16. Please change the sentence into positive form.
D. There a raincoat is
20. My mother……a kebaya for attending wedding party.
18. There…..trousers on the bad
C. Is there a raincoat
B. Is a raincoat there
A. A raincoat is there
D. You like meatball 17. please change the sentence into interrogative Form. There is a raincoat.
C. meatball are you like
B. you like are meatball
A. like you are meatball
Do you like meatball?
24. It is half past seven
D. twenty minutes past nine 23. It is five minutes to nine…..
21. Randy and I…..T-shirt and shorts for playing badminton.
C. twenty minutes to ten
B. twenty minutes past eleven
A. twenty minutes to eleven
D. Wear 22. 10.40 WIB. It is…….
C. swim D. fly
35. Crocodile is……animals
2. May I pet the rabbit
3. Saya suka sepatu merah muda
4. Ibu mempunyai baju hangat hijau muda 5. Ayah selalu bangun setiap jam 05.00 pagi.
C. Please make the sentence using :
2. Has 3. have