Contoh soal bahasa Inggris kelas 6 sd in
1. John : Do you know this animal? Joshua : Yes, I do John : What do you call this animal? Joshua : Kangaroo Joshua : It __ in Australia.
c. his brother
a. Dafa’s sister
d. Yes, he can. 8. 2. Who will have a birthday party tomorrow?
c. No, he wouldn’t b. No, he can not.
a. Yes, he would
7. Can Delon came to Dafa’s house tomorrow?
d. Ok, let’s go now The dialogue for questions no 7 to 8. Dafa : Would you come to my house, tomorrow? Delon : What date is it tomorrow? Dafa : It is December the twentieth. Delon : I am sorry, I can’t. Dafa : Why? Delon : My family will have a birthday party for my sister. Dafa : When was she born? Delon : She was born on December the twentieth nineteen ninety-seven. Dafa : So she is eleven years old now. Delon : Yes, you are right.
b. Nice to meet you
c. See you
d. Does 6. a. You are welcome
d. buying 5. a. Doing
b. Yes, I do d. No, I don’t. 4. a. buy
d. Did 3. a. Yes, she does c. No, she does not
d. lives The dialogue for questions no 2 to 6. Salsa met Intan in the green grocery. They talked about their favorite fruits and vegetables. Salsa : Hi, Intan. Nice to meet you here. __ (2) you like Durian? Intan : (3). I don’t like the strong smell of it. What about you? Salsa : I really like it. I think durian is a delicious fruit. By the way, what do you (4)? Intan : Oranges and watermelon. Salsa : (5) your sister like them? Intan : Yes, she does. Mmm, It is enough for me, I have to go home now. See you later. Salsa : (6). 2. a. Doing
Name : _____________________________ Absent No : _____________________________
b. Delon’s sister
d. his sister
9. X: ___ was she born? Y: She was born on December the twentieth.
10. X: ___?
a. How old is she?
c. Where was she born?
b. How old are you?
d. When was she born?
The text for questions no. 11 to 13
Mr. Luqman is my Uncle and Mrs. Karina is my Aunt. My Uncle is forty eight years old. He
was born on February the 14 1960. My Aunt is forty years old. She was born on October the
nd 2 1968. They married in 1987. They have two daughters and one son.
11. My uncle is 48 years old. My aunt is 40 years old. So my aunt is ___ than my uncle.
d. younger 12. How many people are mentioned in the text? There are ___ people in the text.
13. How old is Mr. Luqman when he got married in 1987?
14. Tika : This is Miss Nilana, my English teacher Mr. Andi : How do you do? My name is Andi, Tika’s father. It’s nice to meet you.
Miss Nilana : ____. Nice to meet you too.
a. How do you do?
c. How is he?
b. How are you?
d. How old are you?
15. X: What do you do before going to school? Y: I always ____ breakfast every morning with my family.
d. had 16. Gaby always ____ her teeth to make her mouth fresh.
17. X : What do you think of the children playing football on the field ? Y : I think they ____ happy.
The text for questions no 18 to 20 How to make a sandwich.
1) Spread a little loutter on one side of bread. 2) __ (18) two slices of bread 3) Place the other slice of bread on the top 4) ___ (19) chocolate, milk or chees on one of slices.
18. a. Take
d. Took 19. a. Cook
d. Spread It is very cloudy and there is not enough light in the classroom.
20. What is the best instruction for the situation above?
b. Switch on the lamp
d. Close the window 21. The teacher is explaining the lesson in the class but the students make noisy. What is the best instruction for the situation?
a. Do your homework!
c. Clean the blackboard!
b. Get your book and open at page 10! d. Be quiet and listen to me, please!
22. X : Will you bring me a cup of tea, please? Y : ___ .
a. Sure, I will
c. No, thanks
b. No, I don’t think so
d. You are right
23. Tourist : How do I get to the police station from here? Tata : Just go straight to the T-junction then ____.
a. turn right
c. turn around
b. turn left
d. go ahead The dialogue for questions no 24 to 25. Mother : Will you help me, dear ? Dea : Sure, Mom. Mother : I want to make a soup. Cut and wash the vegetables, please! Dea : OK. anything else Mom? Mother : Enough, dear. The soup will be ready in some minutes. Thanks, dear. Dea : It’s ok Mom.
24. What is Dea’s mother doing?
25. What is request sentence in the dialogue?
a. Will you help me, dear?
c. OK, anything else Mom?
b. I want to make a soup
d. The soup will be ready in some minutes
26. Michael : Gabriel, can you swim? Gabriel : Yes. I can swim well. Can you swim? Michael : ___. It’s very difficult for me.
Gabriel : Can you play tennis? Michael : Yes. I can. Gabriel : Let’s play tennis together.
a. Yes, I do
c. No, I can not
b. No, I wan’t. d. Yes, I can The dialogue for questions no 27 to 31. Dika : Farel, would you like to join us tomorrow? Farel : What will you do? Dika : We’ll go camping Farel : Where?
Dika : We will go camping to Tawangmangu. We’ll have camping for three days. Farel : How will you go there. Dika : We will go there by bus. If you join us, you must be ready at 06.00 Farel : OK, I will be ready tomorrow morning.
27. How many people are mentioned in the dialogue?
28. What will Farel and his friends do? They will go ___.
c. going to the beach
29. How long they will stay there? There will stay there for ____ days.
30. How do they will go there? They will go there by ___.
31. Does Farel want to join with Dika’s plan?
a. No, he does not
c. Yes, he does
b. Yes, he is
d. No, he is not
32. X: Look at that. The mountain is very beautiful. Do you agree? Y: ___. It is a nice view.
a. Yes, please
c. I don’t have it
b. I don’t think so
d. I think so
33. Shane : Brown, I will go to the museum tomorrow morning. Will you come with me? Brown : ___. I will go to my grandmother’s house in the village.
a. I am sorry, I can’t
c. Yes, I will
b. That’s a god idea
d. I don’t like it The dialogue for questions no 34 to 36. Devan : Is that a sheep, Mom? Mother : No, that’s a mouse deer. Devan : Look, What’s that mother? Mother : That is a zebra Devan : It looks like a horse, mom. Mother : Yes, but its skin is stripes. Devan : What is that? Mother : That is a lion. It is popular as the King of the jungle. Devan : OK. Let’s go there Mom. Mother : All right, Dear.
34. Where are Devan and Mother now? They are in the ___.
d. park 35. A Lion is a ____ animal.
36. How many animals are mentioned in the dialogue?
d. 5 The text for questions no 37 to 48. King Prabu Tapa Agung and his queen lived in the Kingdom of Pasir Batang, West Java. They had two daughters, Princess Purbaarang and Princess Purbasari.
One day, the King and queen went to a forest for good. Princess Purbaarang was not kind. She wanted to be the queen. She made Purbasari’s face ugly. She said to her fiance. Indrajaya, about her sister.
“I’m happy she is ugly now” Purbaarang said “Good idea now send her to the forest” said Indrajaya. Then, Purbasari lived in the forest alone.
In another place, the Heaven something happened. Guruminda’s mother asked Guruminda to go to the forest Buana Pancalengah. But he should change his form. He, then became a monkey. His name was Lutung Kasarung. At that time, Queen Purbaarang had a new plan. She called Aki Panyumpit, an old man.
Aki Panyumpit sat under a big tree and was very unhappy. Suddenly, a big monkey came to him. Then Aki and Lutung went back to the Kingdom of Pasir Batang. When Lutung was in the town square, something happened. Purbaarang was very angry and she wanted to send the monkey to Purbasari. Aki and Lutung went to the forest to meet Purbasari. Lutung helped Purbasari to have a better living. He also made her beautiful. When Purbaarang knew it, she got angry. There were three kinds of challenges. The last one was to compare husbands. Who had the most handsome husband. Unexpectedly, with the help of Lutung’s mother in the Heaven. Lutung Changed into a handsome man. At last Lutung Kasarung or Guruminda lived happily ever after with Purbasari in the Kingdom of Pasir Batang.
37. Where is Lutung Kasarung from?
a. West Java
c. East Java
b. Central Java
38. What was the King’s name?
c. Aki Panyumpit
b. Prabu Tapa Agung
d. Lutung Kasarung
39. What was the Kingdom’s name?
a. Pasir Putih
c. Pasir Batang
b. Telaga Pasir
40. Were Princess Purbaarang and Princess Purbasari sister?
a. Yes, they do
c. No, they do not
b. No, they were not
d. Yes, they were
41. Where did Purbaarang sent Purbasari to? She sent her to ___.
a. the forest
c. the Kingdom b. the Heaven
d. the beach
42. What’s Lutung Kasarung’s name?
a. Prabu Tapa Agung
d. Ki Panyumpit
43. Did Guruminda help Purbasari to have a better living?
a. No, he didn’t
c. Yes, he did 44. Purbaarang is a ____ Princess.
45. Did Guruminda is an ugly man?
a. Yes, he did
c. No, he did not
b. Yes, he was
d. No, he was not
46. Who is Indrajaya? He is ___.
a. the King of Pasir Batang
c. Purbaarang’s servant
b. Purbaarang’s husband
d. Purbasari’s brother
47. Where did Guruminda and his mother live actually?
a. in the Heaven
c. in the Kingdom
b. in the forest
d. in the mountain
48. Is Purbasari a beautiful and kind Princess?
a. Yes, she does
c. No, she does not
b. No, she is not
d. Yes, she is
49. Umbrella is used when ___
a. cloudy day
c. rainy day
b. windy day
d. fogy day
50. Fog makes the day ____